Have you ever visited the Mc Donald store? Does Mc Donald accept google pay? Mcdonald’s is one of the top food stores where you can easily order your favorite food. The best thing is that the McDonald’s food brand allows contactless payment. There is a number of contactless payment options available; in which the top one of Google Pay.
Mc Donald takes Google pay. It means you can use google pay as the leading payment method at the counter, at self-service kiosk machines, and at the drive-thru.
The mobile app of Mcdonald’s does not accept Google Pay currently. It means you can not use apple pay online at Mcdonald’s. To use the Mcdonald’s app, you must use payment options other than Google pay.
In this article, we will tell you the step-by-step plan to use google pay at Mcdonald’s. If you want to use Google pay at McDonald’s store to order food, you should read all the facts in the article.
Does Mcdonald’s accept google pay in-store or online?
Does the McDonald’s store take google pay? Yes, you can easily use google pay at Mcdonald’s stores, counter, and at the drive-thru. As customers, you should know that google pay is valid at mc Donald’s restaurants and drive-thru.
But the surprising fact is that the mc Donald’s does not accept google pay online. It means the Mcdonald’s app does not allow their customers to use google pay to make payments online. If you want to place a food order online at McDonald, you must choose alternative payment options other than Google Pay.
How to use google pay at Mcdonald’s?
It is efficient and simple to use Google pay at Mcdonald’s. Once you activate the mc Donald’s mobile app on your device and link the app with your payment card, you are moving on to using google pay.
You can easily use google pay at Mcdonald’s, either with your smartwatch or phone or at a self-service kiosk. Here is how to use it in different ways.
First, you should check the amount on the register
- You have to unlock your phone. There is no need to enter your google app in this step
- Keep your device near the terminal
- If prompted, you have to use the touch ID and place the password
- After this, keep waiting for the blue checkmark, get your food, and enjoy on the way
- Open the application of Google pay
- If it prompts, choose the credit. It will only apply if your linked card is credited or debited with the google pay app.
- Keep your smartwatch close to the terminal
- If prompted, place the PIN
- Now, you will hear the vibration or beep sound, which indicates that the transaction has been made successfully.
Self-service or touch screen kiosk
Once you choose or personalize your food order, you have to click on “ Pay Now.” Then the display allows you to pick the payment option using your smartwatch or phone, as we tell you in the above instructions.
How to use google pay at Mcdonald’s drive-thru?
Customers are also allowed to use Google pay at Mcdonald’s drive-thru. You have to place your food order, move to the window, keep your device with Google pay, and pay the money to the cashier at Mcdonald’s drive-thru.
Here are the simple ways to use google pay at Mcdonald’s drive-thru.
- Open your phone and put the password in
- Further, google pay enables your mobile devices to make contactless payments.
- Now, wait until you receive the blue tickets on your mobile display.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and pay at Mcdonald’s drive-thru via Google Pay.
Other Mcdonald’s payment options
As we tell you, Google pay is an accepted form of payment at Mcdonald’s restaurants, drive-thru, or self-service kiosk machines. This is one of the best payment options to use at Mcdonald’s.
Along with this, some alternative payment options are available for customers in case they cannot use Google Pay. McDonald’s gives their customers a big list of payment options, so they place food orders easily anytime, whether in early morning breakfast, after the night out, or for mid-morning snacks.
Even if you do not have cash in your pocket, you can use any accepted payment options at Google Pay. This fast food giant, Mcdonald’s, has an endless list of payment options that fit you.
Accepted payments options at restaurants and drive-thru
- Debit and credit cards
- Arch card
- Gift cards
- American Express
- Apple pay, Samsung pay, and other contactless wallets
Accepted payment options at Mcdonald’s app
McDonald’s app is a secure place to make digital and fast payments with a single click.
- Master card
- American Express
- Apple pay
Mc Donald is considered a fast food chain that accepts contactless payment. The best thing is that Mc Donald uses Google pay at restaurants, self-service kiosks, or drive-thru.
Does Mcdonald's take cash?
Yes, Mcdonald’s also accepts cash as an accepted payment option. But you can only use the cash at the mc Donald’s restaurants, at self-service kiosk machines, and at the drive-thru.
Does Mcdonald's take mobile pay?
Yes, Mcdonald’s takes mobile pay at restaurants and online. McDonald’s accepts all mobile contactless payments through online wallets.
- Apple PayJanuary 27, 2024Does Fred Meyer take Apple Pay (Complete Guide)?
- ApplicationAugust 26, 2023Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme Complete Details (2024)
- GamesAugust 25, 20235 Incredible Social Card Games Everyone Should Play
- AppsAugust 24, 2023Guard Credit Loan App User Reviews [Real or Fake?]