How to delete google pay account?
To delete the Google Pay Account, you need to follow the below process.
- From the upper right-hand section, click on the profile photo of your Google Pay account and then on the Banking account option.
- Click on the Close Account option to delete your GPay account.
- Finally, complete the uninstallation process for the app by uninstalling it from your device.
Is it possible to delete google pay account?
Yes, it is possible to delete the Google Pay account if you are no longer planning to use the Google Pay account.
Also Check:- How to Unlock Google Pay in iphone?
How to delete google pay account if phone is lost?
Android users have two ways to delete their GPay account.
Way#1: All users of GPay are instructed to call 18004190157 whenever their mobile devices are lost. When you call them, choose to speak to a specialist. Ask the call centre team to block your Google Pay account.
Way#2: If you are an Android user, you can choose to remotely wipe your GPay data to prevent people from accessing the Google account.
How to delete google pay account transaction history?
Deleting transaction history can be done using the following way.
- From My.account.google.com, enter the Google Account option.
- Choose the Data and Personalization icon and from there, choose the My Activity option.
- Find and choose the topic or product you want to delete.
- Choose a date or select the delete all option and then select Google Pay.
- Press the Delete option and then click on the Ok tab. Choose Delete all the Google Pay activity from the pop-up and then check on the Delete option.
How to delete google pay account on iphone/iOS?
To delete the GPay account from your iPhone/iOS device, follow the below steps.
- After clicking on your photo, click on the Bank account option.
- Click on the account you want to remove.
- Now from the More option, click on the Remove account tab.
How to delete google pay account chat?
To delete the Google Pay account chat, you will need to log in to your account.
- Go to your chat history and then long-press the chat you want to delete.
- Once you long press the conversation, you can click on the delete tab.
- Just tap it once to complete the chat deletion process.
How to delete google pay upi id?
To delete the Google Pay UPI ID, open the Google Pay application from your phone and follow the below process.
- From your profile, visit the Payment methods, and from there, click on the bank’s name.
- Now click again on the bank’s name and open the manage UPI ID.
- Click on the bank UPI ID and then click on the Delete button.
- When a pop-up appears asking if you want to delete the UPI ID, click on the Continue tab.
- Confirm the deactivation or deletion, and then it will show you a Pending status.
- The deletion would be done from the GPay site, and then your UPI ID would be removed entirely.
If your phone is lost, ensure your GPay is immediately canceled or locked to prevent people from using it. Find other handy processes in this article, and read them before you want to try any of the above-mentioned activities with your GPay account.