How to delete Cash App account on iPhone?
Here are the steps to delete the Cash App account:
- Launch your Cash App on your iPhone and then navigate to the Banking tab of the app.
- Press the “Cash Out” button icon.
- Then, tap the Profile or Account icon towards the upper right corner of the screen.
- Form the Profile, tap on Support.
- Towards the bottom of the new screen, tap Something Else.
- You will be redirected to the next screen where you have to press the Account Settings option.
- Scroll down to find and choose the Close my Cash App Account option.
- A confirmation message will be prompted on the screen which you need to confirm.
- Doing this would finally delete the App Account.
- Afterwards, you can delete the app from your device.
Also Check:- How to get Cash App Monthly Bank Statement?
How to delete Cash App account with negative balance?
If you have a negative balance in your Cash App account, then you need to first replenish your account with the balance amount. Only after this, you can follow the above steps and close your Account.
How to delete bank account from Cash App?
Follow the steps to delete the bank account from Cash App:
- Launch the Cash App and go to the Banking tab of the app.
- Under the section “Bank Accounts,” you will see your bank account number with a three-dot icon in the upper right corner.
- You have to tap the three-dot icon and then choose the “Remove Bank” option.
Also Read: How to activate cash app Card?
What happens if I delete my Cash App account?
If you delete your existing Account, then you will no longer be able to use the app, make transactions (send or receive) money, view your previous transaction history and pay your bills with Cash App.
Why can't I close my Cash App account?
You will face hurdles when you are trying to close the account if there is a negative balance on your Cash App or a pending overdraft.
If this happens, then you have to clear the negative balance by furnishing or paying the equivalent amount. Only after this, you will be allowed to close your Account.
- Chris Glynn is an experienced writer specializing in content related to Cash App and Venmo. With over 8 years of expertise in the field, his advanced and creative writing skills enable him to provide users with accurate and insightful content.
- NewsFebruary 20, 2024How long does it take to get a Michigan Tax Refund?
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Michigan $500 Tax Rebate, Who Qualifies, Payment Dates, Amount
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024One-time top-up to the Canada Housing Benefit 2024
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024$500 Canada Housing Benefit 2024 Payment Schedule