In disasters, emergencies, and other special needs you must find programs that come up to help people. The CUP Fund program by the Caring Unites Partners is one such program.
Some funds can help people find a new way to live. Most people don’t work well around distressed situations. If you wish to find your necessities met at times when you suffer the most, you might want to find out more about the CUP funds.
The program began in 1998 and until now they have given $14 million towards grants to different partners. The partners together began small and soon it grew and spread far and wide.
With the CUP fund, you can always donate. Barista can round up your bill and pay the balance amount to the CUP Fund. If you want to find out more about the program, you can read more about it here.
What is CUP Fund?
An emergency fund that helps people who are in dire need like disasters, illnesses, hardships, and crises. The fund gets its money from the following;
- SODO 8 Starbucks profits
- Howard Schultz’s Book Onward donates its money to them.
- Partners can fund it by donating money to Starbucks
- One-time payments made also contribute to it
Is Cup Fund a scam?
No it is not a scam but you have to reach the Starbucks office to find out the best way you can access these funds in times of distress.
Can you apply for a CUP Fund Online?
You can download the application and use it for yourself. Fill it up and send it to the address mentioned on it. There is no way to apply for it online though. All you can do is download the application form.
- Email, phone number, address, name and even your job position must be included.
- Describe the reason for your loan application and your current situation.
- Add your medical report, eviction report, police notice, and rental agreement if applying for housing assistance.
After Adding all the details send this to the following address
CUP Fund c/o Benefits Department
Starbucks Coffee Company
2401 Utah Ave S, ms S-HR3
Seattle, WA 98134
You may also send it via confidential fax at (206) 318-7812.
Who is eligible for CUP Fund?
Those who need the C.U.P fund will have to be eligible for it.
- You need to be a US citizen to apply for it.
- You must be in a distressful situation.
- Your monthly employment details need to be specified.
- Also you must include details about your savings and other funds.
Also Read: How to Get CUP Loan in US?
What does Cup Fund Cover?
It covers housing losses to a disaster like fire, some illness, the death of a family and other such difficult situations. The grant is to help people with some of their expenses.
With the money, you can buy anything. There is no restriction to what you can and cannot do with the money. If you need the money and you work with an office, you can also approach them to help you get the CUP fund covered.
Here is everything you need to know about the Caring Unites Partners and their CUP Fund. Learn better about it before you think of applying for the program. It can definitely help you achieve some of your essential needs. The CUP fund is available in four countries where they offer help- Canada, Japan, China and the United States.
- Joe Lombardi is a dynamic author known for his out-of-the-box thinking and creative prowess. With a track record of successfully initiating and delivering projects, he thrives in minimal supervision environments. Joe's ability to strategize, write, edit, and proofread is unmatched
- ApplicationAugust 29, 2023Apply Sabooj Sathi Scheme-Registration Last Date (2023)
- NewsAugust 20, 2023Now AI dating app replacing ‘genuine human interaction
- NewsAugust 20, 2023iOS 17 has a killer new camera shortcut for your iPhone- Turn it on
- NewsAugust 20, 2023Threads lost half of its users, according to Meta chief Zuckerberg