Last updated on January 2nd, 2022 at 01:51 pm
To access the Portfolio on the Classdojo app, you would need to go through the below steps.
How to access portfolio on classdojo app?
- Click to log in to the student account.
- Click on the name of the class for which you want to make a post.
- Click on the blue plus sign and then tap to complete the action.
- From the given resources, choose a journal, photo, video, or drawing to create a post.
- Follow the prompts to create a post and then click on Done.
- You can choose to enter the caption to your photo.
- If you wish to download your post, click on the grey download arrow.
- If you wish to get approval for your post to submit, click on the blue airplane tab. Once the post is submitted it will go for approval. Once approved it will get posted on your class site.
How to find QR code on classdojo app?
- Every day or weekly QR codes are generated by the teachers and circulated among the students of the class.
- Students need to scan their QR codes with their phones and they can simply join the classes.
- QR codes are often distributed through emails and chats also.
How to download classdojo app?
To download the ClassDojo app, you might have to browse through your Google Playstore or Apple AppStore. Find the app of your choice and then install them on your device to make the app run. To download the Classdojo app for parents, students, and teachers, you can follow the same ways.
How to download videos from classdojo app?
ClassDojo app supports 35 languages and is available in almost 180 countries.
Downloading videos on iOS devices is possible by following this process.
- After signing into your ClassDojo app, you need to click on Stories.
- Now look for that particular post that you wish to download.
- On the lower right side, you can see the grey down arrow button. Click on it to download it on your device.
You can use the same process to download videos on your Android devices.
How to delete messages on classdojo app?
Deleting a message from your iOS and Android device is easy. You must do it by using the below procedure.
- If you plan to delete a conversation hold the conversation tab.
- There will be a message pop-up that will read delete or copy.
- To delete it, click on the delete tab from the pop-up.
The process is the same for iOS and Android apps.
If you want to delete a message from the Web version, then the steps are slightly different.
- Click on the message and it would be displayed for you.
- Now click on the cross sign present on the left side of the message.
- It will help in deleting the message from your as well as your parent’s feed.
How to save pictures from classdojo app?
You could try downloading the photos as easily as you can download the videos. Follow the same process as mentioned above for the videos.
However, for saving pictured from the Classdojo app, all you need to do is,
- Go to your parent’s storyline.
- Copy and paste all the codes and then press Enter.