Last updated on September 14th, 2022 at 06:47 pm
The GDRFA (General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs) is the unit that is handling the entry and exit permits to the country. You merely have to create an account for yourself on the site.
Once you have an account, you can log in every time you need to apply for traveling into the city or out of it here. They would do a thorough background check for you before granting you a permit. They would also allow you to check your application status and your visa status from this site.
How to check GDRFA application status?
To check the GDRFA application status you will need to go through the below steps.
- Choose the special request option.
- Add the application number you received after submitting the application form.
- Choose your nationality from the drop-down that specifies different nationalities.
- Choose through the pictures to solve the Captcha.
- Click on the search tab and your application results would be displayed in a while. From the last column in the box, you need to check out your application status.
How to check GDRFA return permit application status?
To check the GDRFA return permit application status, this is what you would need to do.
- Click on the link.
- Now search for your profile in it. You can use your nationality, birth date, file name from the Visa page, and the Captcha code.
- Click on the search option.
- Now choose the country where you have got stranded and then choose the Dubai International Airport as the arrival airport.
- You can then upload your documents like the residency visa copy, valid passport copy, or Emirates ID copy.
- Apply the filling up of application is free of charge.
- An immediate mail will come to your mailbox confirming the submission of the application.
- Entry permit would be approved or disapproved based on your entered details and intimation would reach you for the same.
How to check visa application status in GDRFA?
To check the Visa application status in GDRFA you need to take the following steps.
- Visit the https://www.gdrfa.ae/portal/pls/portal/INIMM_DB.DBPK_VISAVALIDITY.Query_VisaValidity.
- Choose the Residence Validity from the IAE Visa inquiry dropdown.
- Add your residence file number in the issued year segment. The residence file number is present on the visa page of the passport.
- Add your first name as mentioned in the passport and then enter your gender.
- Choose your Captcha code and then hit the Submit button.
The details of the Visa including the expiry date would be visible.
How can I check my GDRFA approval status?
Simply add your residence number, nationality, and year of birth to search for your GDRFA approval status.
How can I check my Dubai approval status?
You can check online or use the GDRFA app to find out the approval status.
Is GDRFA approval still required for Dubai?
Yes, GDRFA approval is still required for entering Dubai.
How long does it take to get an entry permit UAE?
Depending on how long it takes to conduct the background check, it might take somewhere between 3-20 days.