What is cash for steps app?
Are you lazy and do not prefer exercising, not even walking? What if someone pays you for walking? Here is an app that pays you for walking in cash or gift cards.
Each day almost 50 people are selected from the previous day randomly and are rewarded with $1 in their Cash for Steps wallet. There are other ways to increase the daily score and that can be done by opening the offers tab.
How to cash for steps app download?
Cash for step app can be downloaded on iOS devices from the Apple appstore.
For downloading the app on Android devices, you will have to approach any of the third party app stores. Here’s how you can download the app from a third-party appstore.
- Search for a reliable third-party appstore and then on the search bar type the name of the app.
- Once the app is in view, click on the tab that either might read Click to Inject or might say Install.
- After the app is downloaded partially, you will have to complete the human verification process. You might have to download two or three more apps to complete the process.
After downloading the app, run the app and install it on your device to use it.
How to use cash for steps app?
Usually paying you to walk and run, the Cash for Steps app is one of the best in the market.
- After downloading the app, you must register with the app.
- Create an account and then start walking after switching on the pedometer that records every step as you walk.
- To check the number of steps walked and the distance, visit your Home page, click the Device icon from the upper left corner and then select the Health app option.
- Sharing the app can also help you earn points.
- There is no need to open the app every time you walk. Just open it once and sync your daily stats.
- Hosts an in-app community
- Integrates the social media with your app
- Points and cash cards are some ways the app offers you rewards
Cash for steps app review
There are many positive reviews for the app. It is rated at 4.5 in the Apple appstore. The reviews are just wonderful and show how people love the app every bit. Overall the app offers a friendly interface and also is sensitive enough to record all the steps you run throughout the day. It can be rated at 4.5 and above for also providing easy cash out technique.
How does cash for steps app work?
The app pays you to walk 20000 steps a day. Everyday five winners are chosen and paid $1 each. You are also paid $1 for checking in, as part of loyalty, for making it to the top fifty, top-five and max steps.
Here’s an app that will not make you rich but can help you earn a few bucks simply by walking regularly. Read more about the app in this article and keep walking to stay fit.