Another scam Cash app extension site promises money to you through the completion of random tasks. All you need to do is answer some questions and they guarantee to give you money that seems to take people by surprise for the task they are asked to do.
But with Cash app 45.com you will never get any cash in hand and the website will continuously keep redirecting you to the wrong site.
As soon as you enter your mail address here, you will start getting tonnes of spam mails in your inbox that will fill up the space for you.
Cash App 45.com Real or Fake?
It is a fake site mostly as it seems.
Cash app 23 and Cash app 22 are the two sites that are similar to it alongwith Cash app 66 and Cash app 33 sites.
The reality and authenticity of the site are doubtful and mostly you will be routed to a different site demanding several other kinds of functions from you.
- The site does not open to a legitimate window and you might be asked to change your language.
- People get into a constant spamming issue if you register with them.
- You will get offers to download different apps which will disturb your system terribly.
Is Cash App 45.com Legit or Scam?
Cash app 45.com is a scam as it is mostly not paying people the money they promise.
How cashapp45.com works?
Cashapp45.com works in the following ways:
- You will have to go through a few surveys
- Complete all the required ID verification.
- You will have to give your account details for the Cashapp45.com to work.
- Once you complete the ID verification, you will have completed the reward claiming process.
- It takes 5-7 days to deliver your reward.
Unfortunately, the reward never appears in their account.
Reviews are quickly pouring up on Reddit and other public sites where people are criticizing it. The fact is, no one is getting the money out of this website even if they are working on their events.
Is Cash App 45.com and Cash boost 45.com are same?
They are different sites and they bring in different surveys and these two sites are different from each other in their site address.
Here is what you must know about these fake sites so that you don’t fall prey to them anymore. If you have come across these sites and want to know more about them, do read this article very well.
- Chris Glynn is an experienced writer specializing in content related to Cash App and Venmo. With over 8 years of expertise in the field, his advanced and creative writing skills enable him to provide users with accurate and insightful content.