At Capfin, they help manage loans of up to fifty thousand with a repayment policy spanning around 6 to 12 months tenure. The transparent loan products ensure you pay for what you get without incurring any hidden costs for it.
What is a Capfin loan Application?
If you take a loan of R4000 you’ll have to pay 5% per month of the amount and 24.5% annually. You would further need to pay R535 as your initiation fee and a maximum monthly service fee of R69. The maximum monthly installment should be R947 per month and R496 per year. The maximum loan repayment would be R5683 monthly and R5949 when done within a year.
Capfin Loan Application Requirements
The following documents would be needed for the Capfin Account Holder.
– Your South African ID card.
– Your 3 latest payslips or 3 latest bank statements and the person should be employed.
– A valid SA bank account number.
– A valid cell phone number.
– The person needs to 18 years or older.
How to APPLY for a Capfin loan application via cell phone?
If you want to know How to apply for a Capfin loan via your cell phone, you will have to fill in the registration form.
Capfin loan application requires your;
- – Name,
- – Surname,
- – South African identity number,
- – Cell phone number,
- – Email address.
You can tick the checkbox if you wish to receive any information via SMS or telemarketing from them. Simply click on the terms and conditions checkbox and then click on the Submit button.
– After logging in, you will have to fill in a one-time pin sent to your mobile number, and then you’ll have to follow the instructions to complete the application process.
– Users can either apply by clicking on the submit tab.
– You can scan your documents at any PEP or Ackerman’s store available in different nations.
– Email your documents to email@example.com including your SA ID in the subject line.
– Additionally, you can fax your documents to 0866880000 including in it your SA ID number.
– The documents can also be retrieved from ABSA Bank, Standard Bank, or Net Bank for no extra cost after being permitted by the user.
You can also apply through any Pepstore wherein you have to simply carry a valid SA ID to a Pep Store and submit the relevant documents which would be scanned by the store and would be sent to Capfin who would call you after they receive your details to further the tax process.
How to Check Capfin Loan Application Online Status?
Simply log in to your account and then click on the tab which can help you check your application status.
How to Qualify for a Capfin loan?
Once you apply for a loan, a loan offer will be prepared for you. It will indicate the loan amount you’re eligible for. Your loan amount is subject to an affordability assessment and additionally, your loan amounts may change upon going through your credit checks, once the application has been submitted from your end.
Capfin Loan contact Details
You could get all your required information from the website, or through the mail. You could also call USSD *120*5566#. Capfin’s SMS number for loan application is 43679.
How long does Capfin take to approve a loan?
The Capfin loan is approved in quite a few days but once the loan is approved, it is sanctioned within 48 hours and you can confirm the Capfin balance check number.
I am Raj Singh and I am the author of handlewife website. I am a blogger and also a digital marketer. Contact me through the contact us page.