How to cancel train ticket in irctc mobile app?
Here’s how you can cancel train tickets through the IRCTC mobile app:
- From the left menu page, click on the Cancel ticket option.
- Tickets must be canceled before chart preparation.
- Once you click on the Cancel Ticket option, select the list of passengers whose ticket needs to be canceled.
- Reconfirm the details before proceeding with the cancellation process.
- Click on the Confirm tab to cancel your ticket.
How to cancel 1 ticket out of 2 in irctc app?
To cancel one out of 2 tickets, you will need to select just one passenger from the cancellation tab.
- Once you click on the cancel button, the ticket opens up for you.
- Click on the name of the passenger whose ticket you wish to cancel.
- Click on the confirm tab to cancel it.
How to cancel ticket in irctc rail connect app?
You need to do the following to cancel a train ticket online on the IRCTC rail connect app;
- Click to choose the train journey you plan to cancel.
- Select the name of the individual whose ticket you wish to cancel.
- If you wish to cancel the entire ticket, then click on all the names of the passengers.
- Click on the cancel button at the bottom.
- For the pop-up which reverifies if you’re canceling it surely, you will need to tap on the Yes option.
- Next, check the ticket status of your confirmed ticket.
How to cancel e ticket in new irctc website?
To cancel a train ticket online on the IRCTC website, you must perform the following steps.
- From the IRCTC website, browse for trains, then go to cancel tickets, and then go to e-tickets using the main menu.
- Once you log in to the account, your booked tickets would be available for you.
- Click on Cancel a ticket, by choosing a ticket you wish to cancel.
- If it is the whole ticket then select all names and then check on the cancellation tab.
- If you wish to cancel the reservation of one or two people from the ticket, choose those names and then click on cancel.
- From the confirmation page, click on the OK button.
- The refunded amount would be displayed on your confirmation popup.
- The IRCTC ticket cancellation charges would be applicable to the refunded amount.
IRCTC mobile app ticket cancellation charges
IRCTC mobile app ticket cancellation charges are different for tickets canceled before and after chart preparation.
- Rs 240 +GST for first-class or executive class tickets.
- Shelve out Rs, 200 for 2-Tier or First Class, Rs. 180 for AC 3-Tier, AC Chair Car, Ac 3- Economy. Rs. 120 goes for sleeper classes and Rs. 60 for second class.
- Within 48 to 12 hours, deductions are 25% of the total amount spent for buying the ticket.
- Within 12 hours and 4 hours, there is a 50% deduction.