BSafe Kerala Police app is designed primarily to alert fraud and spam calls to users. It is developed and maintained by the Kerala Police Cyberdrome.
The main objective of this program is the creation of an ecosystem that works to prevent the increasing cyber threat. The growing rate of cybercrime has led to the evolution of this program which aims to curb its spread by methodically preventing the occurrence of certain criminal actions.
Live streaming options, voice activation system, audio/video recordings, fake call tracing and follow me options makes this app an indispensable part of our growing advancements in the recent cyber cell technology development.
How to download the BSafe Kerala Police pass app?
To download the BSafe Kerala Police app on Android devices, one has to follow the below steps.
- Go to any third-party app store and search for the BSafe app.
- To download the app, make sure you have clicked on Menu>Settings>Security>download for unknown sources.
- Click on the download button and wait for some time till the apk is downloaded.
- Run the app and click to install it once downloaded.
To download the BSafe Kerala app on iOS devices, follow the below steps.
- Go to the app store and then click on the Get app button.
- Enter your passcode and then let the app get downloaded.
Also Read About Nirbhaya App Download by Kerala Police
How to get pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in application form?
There are two types of application forms you can find from BSafe.kerala.gov.in.
- – Inter-district travel pass Kerala or affidavit form page.
- – Affidavit pass forms page.
Both can be filled online and the application forms require basic information about travel and your details.
You will need to tell them about your vehicle and also your travel destination, your vehicle registration number and also the number of people who would be travelling with you.
How to do Kerala epass registration?
Go to the BSafe app for obtaining the Kerala e-pass online and follow the below procedure to download the Kerala e-pass application form.
– Click on the https://pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in/
– It opens the emergency and affidavit pass forms page.
– Click on the application form and fill in the details like name, age, vehicle number, type, travel date, & time, the purpose of travel, place, area of travel, and phone number.
– Digitally sign it by attaching your e-signature file which should not exceed more than 1 MB.
– Click to verify you are not a robot but a genuine human and then check the T&C box.
– Post performing these steps, click to SUBMIT the details.
How to check Kerala entry pass status?
To check status, one must follow the below steps;
– Go to the homepage of your portal.
– Click on the Check status link.
– Include your phone number and also incorporate your date of birth.
– Check on the captcha image and then click on the Submit button.
– E-pass status will come up on your screen.
– Once your pass is approved, download it and take a print of it.
Also Read How to Get PENSION in Kerala?
- I am Raj Singh and I am the author of handlewife website. I am a blogger and also a digital marketer. Contact me through the contact us page.
- AppsSeptember 1, 2023YSR Pension Kanuka App new version Download [Latest 2023]
- NewsAugust 29, 2023Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Registration/Apply 
- NewsAugust 26, 2023Gaandeevadhari Arjuna Review – Ghost Returns
- NewsAugust 25, 2023How to Close an App with ease on the Iphone 13?