What is BOQ yellow card?
The Bureau of Quarantine in the Philippines is working in the vaccination drive against yellow fever and polio primarily. But with the recent COVIID pandemic, they are also involved in providing a yellow card to travelers leaving the Philippines. Traveling was restricted and almost suspended for quite a long time. But after the global pandemic drive came to an end, the BOQ Yellow card is being arranged for those who wish to travel for work or leisure.
How to apply for BOQ yellow Card Online application?
Applying for a yellow card online is not a process you can use to apply and get the application processed. It does not work that way; in fact, you can book an appointment by filling up an online application.
- From the online Bureau of quarantine portal, you can choose your location.
- After incorporating your email address, you can choose the International Certificate of vaccine for COVID-19.
- Choose a time and date for your appointment availability.
- Add documents to the space given and that can include a national ID card, passport, local government unit certification and a photograph of you.
- Pay P300 and an additional convenience fee of P70 for confirming an appointment.
- Submit the form and take a digital print of your application by adding the reference number to it.
How to do BOQ yellow card registration?
The yellow card registration process involves the below steps.
- Log in to the BOQ site and select your location.
- Click on Book an appointment tab.
- Click on the I Agree tab to move forward with your application process.
- Choose from the new or existing application tab.
- Add your nationality, name, email address, mobile number, verify not being a robot, and then click on the Submit tab to complete the registration process.
What are BOQ yellow card requirements?
You require a few essential documents like;
1) A valid government-issued ID card
3) Your vaccination card
4) A signed or attested copy of your vaccination certificate.
How to get BOQ yellow card online?
Book your appointment online by visiting the given site.
- Choose your location and type in the email address.
- Create an account for yourself and fill the online form for an appointment.
- Attach the required documents and submit the form for approval.
How to book BOQ yellow card appointment online?
- Create an account for registration.
- Fill and submit the application form.
- Add the required documents.
- Wait for your slot to open for interviews. You will be intimated via mail or phone.
Here’s a bit about the yellow card application. If you plan to apply, quickly go through the process here and then move ahead with your travel plans.
- Joe Lombardi is a dynamic author known for his out-of-the-box thinking and creative prowess. With a track record of successfully initiating and delivering projects, he thrives in minimal supervision environments. Joe's ability to strategize, write, edit, and proofread is unmatched
- ApplicationAugust 29, 2023Apply Sabooj Sathi Scheme-Registration Last Date (2023)
- NewsAugust 20, 2023Now AI dating app replacing ‘genuine human interaction
- NewsAugust 20, 2023iOS 17 has a killer new camera shortcut for your iPhone- Turn it on
- NewsAugust 20, 2023Threads lost half of its users, according to Meta chief Zuckerberg