What is the Taxify app?
Taxify is an app that helps arrange rides for people. The app offers easy and safe travel at affordable prices. The app is easy to download, and one can order a cab for any location using it.
How to use Taxify app in Nigeria?
Taxify can be used by keeping in view the following steps.
- After downloading the app, you have to register your phone number with them.
- To confirm the location, you need to open the app.
- Place your order for a cab and check your driver’s movement through the traffic while using the app.
- Either pay using the app or in real cash.
How to download Taxify App?
Downloading the Taxify app is possible for both iOS and Android devices.
For Android devices, rectify your Android settings by visiting the Security option from the Menu Settings and then checking the box that helps download the apps from other sources, other than the official app stores.
Similarly, for iOS devices, trust the new app from the General settings of the iOS device.
The basic download process remains the same:
- Download the app by clicking on the Start Injection or download tab.
- Verify you are a human by downloading and using few other apps from the store.
- Installation of the app can be done post completion of the downloading process.
- Run the app on your device to complete the installation of the app.
How does Bolt Taxify app work?
The Bolt app, formally known as Taxify, is used for commuting by people in Nigeria. Bolt app is available in the Apple AppStore and Google Playstore for downloads.
- Open the app and figure out the nearest scooter to your location.
- Unlock the e-scooter either with the help of the QR code or through your app ID
- Once you locate your ride, start riding the scooter at the same time you start the app tab.
How much does taxify charge per km in South africa?
Taxify prices can vary from R6 to R7 every kilometer.
why is my Taxify app not working?
Taxify should work on your mobile device. If it does not work on the device, there are a few checks you must use.
- Check your internet connection.
- Clear your cache
- Restart your phone
- Cross verify your server status
- Lastly, uninstall the old version and then reinstall the recent version of the app.
Here’s all about the Taxify app for users. Before you start using the app, spend a few minutes reading this article to better use the app.