What is BMTC bus pass?
The petrol prices in Bengaluru touched a record, Rs.110/- however, the BMTC bus pass for a non-Ac monthly pass costs just Rs.1050/-. Every day one can travel 9.5 kilometres throughout the city at a far lesser cost than what one will spend for one litre of petrol. The monthly bus pass for the Vajra AC bus costs Rs.2363, and Vayu Vajra AC buses cost Rs. 3650 per month. Every month the BMTC bus services issue 1.16 lakh bus passes. An additional l5K to 6K was issued in October compared to September.
How to apply for BMTC bus pass online application 2021?
Buses will begin to Electronic city soon, after the city recovered from the pandemic.
To apply for the BMTC bus pass, here are a few steps you must follow.
- Browse to the BMTC bus pass website and search for the My BMTC bus pass tab.
- Click on the Student Pass 2021 option.
- Use your username and password to log in to the page.
- Fill the form that you can see and enter every detail like name, contact details, school registration number; add essential documents and also your college or school details.
- Enter your travel route information, and also agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, click on the Submit tab and wait for the processing of the application.
What are the Application Requirements?
Application requirements include essential documents like;
- Aadhar card,
- Passport size photograph,
- College or school fee receipt, and in case of office goers, regular travel proof must be submitted.
- Registered mobile number and email address
Who is Eligible?
Though the pass is applicable only for the students who are citizens of Karnataka, but even those who are not citizens of Karnataka and have a current residential address of Karnataka can apply.
Students, office goers, factory workers and anyone who uses the pass regularly can travel using the bus pass service. Currently, however, the bus pass is active only for students.
How to check BMTC Bus pass application status?
Visit the BMTC official website t check the application status.
- Either tap the BMTC pass status link or the student pass tab to find out about the status of your application.
- Add your application number and then click on check application status from the pop-up.
Your application status will appear in no time.
How to Book BMTC Bus pass Appointment?
To book a BMTC bus pass appointment, this is what you have to do.
- Open the BMTC browser and go to the schedule/ reschedule tab. You could also type in schedule or reschedule BMTC appointment in your browser and click on the first result that appears.
- Add the necessary details that include application number, bus stations, student’s date and time, name, mobile number and institution’s name.
- Once all the information is submitted request for the OTP.
- Add the OTP, and once done, your appointment will be fixed.
BMTC bus pass online application 2021 last date?
There is no fixed date, and every month applications are invited for monthly bus passes.
Here’s all about the BMTC bus pass online application process. If you are planning to apply for one, read these essential instructions and then apply for it.