The national testing agency (NTA) has released a notification for the neet application form 2022 on 6 April 2022. The exam is conducted every year for those who are looking forward to pursuing their career in the medical field. So if you are seeking admission to medical courses like MBBS/BAMS/BDS/BHMS and other undergraduate medical courses in recognized colleges/universities in India then you can fill out the NEET application form 2022 and appear in the NEET exam 2022.
The exam is conducted in 13 different languages and these languages are Hindi, English, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Assamese, Odia, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, and Punjabi, Telugu, and Urdu.
NEET application form 2022: Overview
|Conducting body||National testing agency (NTA)|
|Category||Medical entrance exam|
|Notification release date||6 April 2022|
|Application start date||6 April 2022|
|Application closing date||6 May 2022|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Exam date||17 July 2022|
How to apply for neet application 2022?
Applicants who are looking forward to taking the neet exam 2022 must fill out the neet application form 2022 before the neet application form 2022 last date. The application form will be filled out in online mode. Follow the given instructions to complete the application form.
- Browse through the official website at www.neetnta.nic.in 2022
- On the home page click registration for neet (UG) 2022
- Now click new registration to generate your ID and password.
- Fill out the required details and note down your application number.
- Once you get the application number by registering yourself, fill out the application form with the required details.
- Now pay the application fees online and take a printout for future reference.
Also Check:- How to Apply Kcet Application Form 2022?
Documents required for neet registration
Candidates who want to fill out the neet application form 2022 must have the following scanned documents to fill the form.
- Passportst size photo with color or white background. (80% face should be visible including ears, in JPG format between 10kb to 200kb)
- Signature between 4kb to 30kb and should be in JPG format.
- Postcard size photo
- Thumb and finger impressions
- Class 10th passing certificate
- Identity proof
Documents required for NEET verification
Once you have qualified for the neet exam, it is time for neet counseling and the admission process.
Those who have qualified for the medical entrance exam will need to go through a neet counseling process for admission. Let’s have a look at the documents required for NEET verification.
Documents required for neet verification/counseling
- NEET admit card
- NEET scorecard
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Identity proof (Adhaar card, PAN card, Driving license, or passport)
- Passport size photographs
- Cast certificate
- Provisional letter
NEET application form 2022 fess
The neet application form 2022 will be submitted online and the exam fees will also be paid in the online mode
|Category||Exam fees in rs|
|SC/ST/person with a disability/third gender||900/-|
NEET 2022: Exam pattern
If you are willing to crack the NEET exam 2022 then you must be aware of the latest exam pattern of NEET exam 2022. We have given the information here regarding the exam pattern.
|Serial no.||Subjects||Number of questions||Marks||Question type|
|1||Physics||45 (section A -30 section B-15)||180||Objective type questions|
|2||Chemistry||45 (section A -30 section B-15)||180|
|Zoology||45 (section A -30 section B-15)||180|
|Botany||45 (section A -30 section B-15)||180|
- In section B you will be given 15 questions of which you have to attempt only 10 questions
- Each correct answer carries 4 marks.
- And for each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted as minus marking
FAQs related to NEET Application form 2022
Is the NEET form available for 2022?
The notification is out for NEET 2022. Check the official website.
What is the last date for the NEET application form 2022?
The last date for the NEET application form is 6 May 2022.
How can I apply for NEET 2022?
Go to the official website, register, and fill out the application form only for NEET application form 2022.