The government of Andhra Pradesh recently launched a plan called YSR Cheyutha. It helps socio-economically weaker women get financial aid of up to Rs. 75,000 for four years. Women’s eligible age to enroll in this scheme should be between 45 to 60.
The scheme was passed by Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, under the ministry of women’s welfare department. Also, it was established in 2020 with a budget of Rs. 17,000 Crore. The scheme aims for 23 lakh women to benefit from Rs. 18,750 per annum.
The government of Andhra Pradesh partnered with some women-uplifting organizations to support the scheme. They signed MoUs with huge and established companies in India. Some of them are Amul, ITC, Hindustan Unilever, P&G, Reliance Industries, and others. They aim to drive more women into the marketing and production sectors and encourage equality.
So, women get the choice to either select the marketing sector or the production sector. The company thus provides all the essential support and training. In a nutshell, the YSR Cheyutha scheme also boosts employment opportunities among women. Moreover, the organizations can sell their products and services with the example of their contribution.
YSR Cheyutha 2022 release date
The initial phases of the YSR Cheyutha scheme benefitted lakhs of women and were a success. It motivates other women to enroll in the project and become financially independent. Also, some parts of the society that discriminated against women and deprived them of job opportunities because of their background are getting fair treatment.
Over two years ago, i.e., on 12th August 2020, the YSR Cheyutha was introduced via video conferencing in the pandemic phase. The preparation of the 3rd phase is now completed and in process since 23rd September 2022. It was launched at Kuppam, aiming to provide benefits to more than 26,39,703 women.
In Chittoor, the government has set a budget of 192.34 Crore for 1,02,584 women. M. Hari Narayanan, the district collector of Chittoor, states that the YSR Cheyutha scheme is especially advantageous to the women from SC, ST, and BC communities. So, a woman will get the amount of Rs. 18,750 to support herself and her family via the scheme.
History was created at the launch ceremony when the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy, pressed the button that credited the funds to the beneficiary’s account. The ceremony was a massive success, and many political figures such as K Narayana Swamy, RK Roja, Peddireddi Ramachandra Reddy, Usha Sricharan, and other MPs attended the event. Also, it is noted that MLAs and MLCs of the state were present during the ceremony.
The presence of the influential people of the state reflects their motive to uplift more aged women in society who cannot afford basic necessities. Also, women are coming forward to become independent.
YSR Cheyutha 2022 eligible list requirement
A scheme launched to support financially and socially weaker women in society, YSR Cheyutha is currently in the 3rd phase. Post success of its first two phases and the number of enrollments proved that the government had targeted its plan correctly. We can also decipher that women between 45 to 60 years of age require such a scheme. The government has made strict eligibility criteria to benefit only the deserving.
If you are looking to enroll in YSR Cheyutha and want to check the eligibility, here’s everything you should know:
- Women should be compulsorily between 45 to 60 years of age at the time of enrollment.
- Women from deprived sections and minor communities such as ST, BT, OBC, and SC are eligible for the scheme.
- The candidate should reside in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Regarding property, they should not have more than 20 acres of dry land and 3 acres of wetland.
- No one in the applicant’s family should be an employee at the government job.
- Women applying for the scheme should not possess any four-wheeler.
- According to the latest announcement of the scheme, the monthly power consumption of the applicant’s home should be below 300 units monthly.
If you are eligible for these criteria above, only apply in the YSR Cheyutha scheme.
How to apply for the YSR Cheyutha scheme?
The government provides financial help to women from minority backgrounds of Rs. 18,750 yearly for four years. Therefore, even though it is launched during the pandemic period, the application for the scheme should be via offline mode in the 3rd phase.
A woman is eligible for the YSR Cheyutha scheme if she is between 45 to 60 years of age, doesn’t have anyone working as a government employee, is a resident of Andhra Pradesh, and belongs to a minority community. If you are eligible for the scheme, here’s how you can apply:
- Document proof is required. Applicants must carry Address Proof, Aadhaar Card, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Age Proof, Bank Account Pass Book Details, Mobile Number, Passport Photo, and Domicile Certificate. These documents are necessary to produce at the time of application.
- At the location of the application, the Graama Volunteer collects all the documents from the applicants. They are responsible for checking whether your documents and application meet the eligibility criteria of the YSR Cheyutha scheme. Therefore, only enroll if you are perfectly eligible.
- Once the re-verification process completes, the Graama Sachivalayam employees will finalize the list of beneficiaries. Finally, all the eligible applicants are segregated.
How to do the YSR Cheyutha login?
The scheme to support socially and financially vulnerable women promotes self-employment and upliftment in Andhra Pradesh. Women from backward classes deprived of opportunities primarily benefit from YSR Cheyutha. To enroll in this program, beneficiaries should meet all the eligibility criteria and produce all the necessary documents at the time of application.
If their documents are verified, and their application is approved, they will get up to Rs. 75,000 in the bank account.
To know more about the scheme, how it works, and its other fundamental aspects, you can check out the Navasakam website. Here’s the step-by-step login process for the same:
- Candidates need to search for ‘Navasakam’ on the Internet.
- Then, open the URL ‘https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/login.do’
- Enter the username and strong password on the page. Also, fill in the correct captcha.
- Once you fill in these basic details, click on the ‘Login’ button.
You will receive information about the scheme regularly on the page. Also, any new updates in the YSR Cheyutha scheme are provided on the website.
How to check YSR Cheyutha’s status?
If you have applied for the YSR Cheyutha scheme after fulfilling its eligibility criteria, you must log in to its official page. It contains all the information, news, and latest updates regarding the project. If any new development is in process, you will be notified about the same on the website. Also, the women seeking to apply for the scheme can regularly check YSR Navakasam webpage.
Once you visit the website, log in with the correct details. Now, you can check the status of YSR Cheyutha’s beneficiary list and know who has been selected. But, first, let’s look at the steps to check the beneficiaries list status:
- Interested candidates must open the link ‘gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in’ on the web browser.
- The official portal contains an option called ‘Dashboard’ in the menu bar. Click on it.
- You will see a dropdown menu on the screen. You need to click on ‘YSR Cheyutha Eligible/Ineligible List.’
- Now, the list of eligible and ineligible candidates for the scheme will appear on the screen. It will open in the new tab for your convenience.
- If you wish to download the applicant’s list, press the ‘Excel Download’ button. It is available at the top of the webpage. Give it some time to download.
- Now, the beneficiary list is downloaded to your system, and you can access it anytime.
Follow these steps to check the status of your YSR Cheyutha application and also know whether you fall under the eligible beneficiary list or not.
YSR Cheyutha status by Aadhar number
When submitting the YSR Cheyutha scheme application, applicants must produce an Aadhar Card copy as identity proof. The government has made the Aadhar number necessary to access the payment status and other details. You can now check your application and payment status by entering the registered Aadhar number. However, remember to enter your Aadhar number, also reported on your mobile number.
Here are the steps to check the YSR Cheyutha status regarding payment and application by Aadhar number:
- Open the Navasakam Beneficiary Management website on any web browser.
- Go to ‘NBM Application Status’ and enter the scheme name, i.e., ‘YSR Cheyutha.’
- Following is the UID option you must fill out after entering the correct scheme name. The UID section asks for the Aadhaar Card number. Enter your Aadhaar number correctly.
- Fill in the correct captcha value and mobile number. You will receive an OTP for further verification.
- Once the verification completes, the message saying, ‘You Aadhar will be Authenticated’ will pop up. Click on ‘ok.’
- Finally, all your details regarding the application will appear on the screen. You can quickly check your payment status.
How to check YSR Cheyutha’s payment status?
The YSR Cheyutha scheme has been active for over two years and is in its third phase. All this time, the plan has helped lakhs of minority-class women in Andhra Pradesh to become independent and employed.
Interested candidates must satisfy all the eligibility criteria to fit perfectly into the YSR Cheyutha scheme. For the 3rd phase, applicants have to fill out the application form and submit necessary documents through offline mode. Once they apply, the employees appointed to verify the compositions according to the eligibility criteria decide the selected candidates.
It is updated on the official website. Here’s how to check YSR Cheyutha Payment Status:
- Open the ‘https://navasakam2.apcfss.in’ website.
- The ‘YSR Cheyutha Eligible/Ineligible List’ option is available in the menu bar. Click on it under the dashboard.
- The complete list will appear on the screen. Here, you need to select your district.
- Once you have selected your district, check your name in the list. Your payment status, name, and district are in the list.
You will find your name and payment status right after the districts of Andhra Pradesh.
YSR Cheyutha 3rd phase payment status
Launched on 12th August 2020, the YSR Cheyutha scheme that promises to uplift the minority class women by providing financial aid is in 3rd phase. The selected women for the scheme receive the payment directly into their bank accounts. They can check their payment status anytime on the official Navasakam website.
The government of Andhra Pradesh, in the recent 3rd phase ceremony, has already processed the funds to the accounts of the beneficiary. Selected women for the program have given Rs. 18,750 in their bank accounts. The entire payment of Rs. 75,000 will be processed in installments.
The payment status of each applicant is organized according to their districts. Visit the website and enter your correct login details. Furthermore, search for your district and name. As a result, your current payment status will appear on the screen.
The information is available according to the districts of Andhra Pradesh, such as Nellore, East Godavari, West Godavari, Cuddapah, Kurnool, Krishna, Guntur, Chittoor, Srikakulam, Anantapur, Visakhapatnam, Prakasam, and Vizianagaram.
The YSR Cheyutha scheme is only launched for minority-class women who cannot afford much in their lives financially. It caters to women from the SC, ST, OBC, and BC backgrounds.
The article discussed all the necessary information you need to know about the YSR Cheyutha scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh Government. So far, the scheme has proven beneficial as it has financially helped poor and backward families. Also, the government promises that each woman eligible for the YSR Cheyutha will receive complete financial support for up to 4 years. Learn more at the YSR Navasakam website and enroll in the scheme.