What is Texas Rent Relief Program?
In an attempt to curb citizens from going through extreme conditions, the government has raised over one billion dollars to help people with different types of bills. Additional funding requests are submitted again on 5th November 2021.
Applications submitted before 5th November will be processed as normal until the funds run out. Rent slips dating back as far as 13th March 2020 is being supported by the program.
If you could pay to date, you can claim eleven months of bill payment from the government under this scheme.
How to apply for Texas Rent Relief Program Online?
One can either login as the tenant or the landlord into the Texas Rent Relief Online Program.
- Click on the given link and choose between tenant and landlord.
- After you have completed the registration process, you can fill in the rent relief application next. Complete every column, attach your ID, address, income proof, and also put in your request for the number of months you are targeting.
- Once done, submit your application and note down the application number.
Texas rent relief eligibility?
- You must be a citizen of Texas.
- Use this link to find out if you are eligible.
- Add the number of people and your county details to calculate the income limit. If your household earns that much, you might not be eligible for the relief aid but, if you do not match it, you can surely apply.
- The monthly rent will come next, and the program limits the monthly rent to $4600.
- Next, answer why you are willing to take up a Texas relief rent.
- You will be told if you are eligible or not for the loan. Based on the review, you can decide to submit your application.
Texas rent relief how long does it take to get approved?
It takes 7 to 14 days to get the rent relief approval.
If you have been able to manage until now and need help presently, read the details about the application from this article. Make sure you apply correctly to get your bill repaid immediately.
Is the Texas rent relief program legit?
Yes, it is legitimate and has already helped lakhs of Texans.
Is the Texas rent relief program still available?
It is available for those who have applied until 5th November 2021. Fresh fund requests have already been asked for, on 5th November, 2021.
Texas rent relief do you have to pay back?
It is not a payback scheme, and there is no need to return the money. But if you are enrolled in two similar programs, then you might have to pay back for one. For further details, check with the Texan relief fund call center number.