Ross stores are one of the leading multinational chains of retail apparel and fashion. It has been growing progressively for the last thirty years and has evolved from a six-store chain into a $15 billion, Fortune 500 Company. They sell their high-quality products at an affordable cost and have a huge number of clients who adore their efforts and products.
How to register for Ross stores job application?
Ross store is one of the growing and renowned chains of apparel and fashion. People who do work in this reputed company surely get a chance to enhance their skills. One can learn new things, have a different experience and interact with co-workers while working here.
You can easily apply for the job in the Ross store franchise near you. You just have to visit their website and apply for the open positions.
- Visit the official website of Ross Store.
- Go to the career section of the Ross Store’s page.
- Search for job availability by entering keywords for a job role or by location.
- There are so many career options available (Ex: Retail Career, Management Career, and so on)
- Select the job position you are looking for.
- Look at the job description, specific job role, special functions, physical requirements, skills required, etc.
- If you are comfortable with their work details, click on Apply
- Accept the Disclosure Agreement
- Create an account on their website
- Fill up the application form
- Review your form filled up
What are Application Requirements?
- Valid ID proof
- Must have original address proof for future correspondence
- One should ensure compliance with State, Local and Federal regulations.
- Must be a good and mannered speaker
- Must submit a well-built resume
- Should have prior experience in retail market and apparels
Who is Eligible?
- One should be a minimum of 18 years old to work at Ross Stores.
- Two or more years of Store or Assistant Store Manager experience in a retail environment is required
- Must demonstrate the ability to supervise, motivate and communicate positively to Store Associates at all levels.
- One should have the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize those tasks, give direction and follow through to completion should be there
- One should have the ability to set priorities and exercise independent judgment should be present
- Maintain high-quality Customer service.
- Fluency in English is required
- One should have the ability to work evenings and weekends.
- One should have the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations commonly used in retail environments.
- One should exercise considerable independent judgment and discretion.
Average salaries for different job positions are listed below:
Store Manager: $53,950
Assistant Manager: $41,290
Stock Team Member: $32,688
Area Supervisor: $28,363
Once you get hired by Ross stores, you will be working in a great working environment. Other job benefits are mentioned down below:
- Incentives as per your work efficiency.
- You would get insurance (medical, dental, and vision benefits) for yourself and your family members.
- Variety of health insurance plans and Company-paid life/AD&D, short- and long-term disability, and an employee assistance program,
- Associate store discount plus periodic double discounts
- Onsite subsidized cafeteria
- Up to 4% Company-matching 401(k) plan
- Onsite subsidized fitness facility with personal training
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Charitable donations matched by Ross Stores Foundation
- Rewards-based health and wellness program
- Opportunity to purchase an additional week of vacation
- Summer FlexFridays
Is it easy to get hired at Ross?
Yes, it is easy to get hired at Ross. It has been evaluated that they hire everyone quite easily. Ross is one of the leading chains of fashion and apparel. You would gain a wonderful experience by working here. You would get great money and several benefits. Turnover is very high.
Does Ross Hire 16-year-olds?
No. Ross doesn’t hire 16-year-olds. The minimum age to work at Ross store is 18 years old. If you are a 16-year-old, there are very less chances for you to get a job at Ross stores. You should be at least 18 years of age to get hired at the Ross store.