Ross credit card is one of the finest credit cards issued by Citibank. You can use the Ross Simmons credit card at their stores and enjoy rewards and exciting offers. So if you want to have your own credit card, you have to apply for it.
The application process, bill payments, and its benefits are mentioned below. Make sure you read the entire article before buying a Ross card.
How to Apply for Ross credit card Application?
Here are some simple steps to complete your application process for the Ross credit card.
Step 1: Search on your browser for the official website of the Ross credit card.
Step 2: You can see a tab and an option “Apply for the Ross credit card” click on that.
Step 3: Now enter your details like your name and contact details
Step 4: Enter your residential details
Step 5: Enter your financial details, residential address, and DOB.
Step 6: Now check all the details that you have filled in. Once you are sure about it, click on the “Continue” button.
Step 7: Now read all the terms and conditions of the Ross credit card and tick the two boxes. Then click on the “Submit application”.
Now, you have successfully completed the application process for the card.
How to do Ross Credit Card Login?
Just by following a couple of simple steps, you can Log in to the Ross credit card using your account.
Step 1: Open the Ross credit card website, You can also search for it on your browser.
Step 2: Enter your username and password and then click on “Sign in”. Now you have successfully completed the process.
Also Read: How to Apply for Tractor Supply Credit card?
How to Pay Ross Credit Card Bill Payment?
There are different ways to pay your Ross credit card bills. Here are some methods, use the method that you find convenient and easy:
- You can visit the official website of Ross card and pay online. All you need to do is Log-in using your account and go to the payments section and make your payment.
- You can call their customer service number (you can find it on their website) and pay your bill. The official number to pay your bill is: 800-272-0800
- You can send your bill payment to their mailing address. The mailing address of Ross’s credit card is Ross-Simons, P.O. Box 105658, Atlanta, GA 30348-5658.
- You can visit the nearest store of the Ross-Simons or the nearest Citibank and make your bill payments.
You do not need various documents to fill out the application form. All you require is your own personal information and valid details. Here is the list of things that you must have:
- Personal information: Name, Email ID, and contact number.
- Financial information: Your Income details and SSN.
- Residential details: City, state, and zip code.
If you have these details, you can easily apply for the Ross card.
Who is Eligible?
If you are above 18 years of age, and you have a credit score above 650 then you are eligible to apply for the Ross credit card. Some other basic things to take care of are: you must have a government ID with your photo on it, and you must have a clear record of your credit history.
What are the Annual fees & Credit Limit?
There are no annual fees that you need to pay for using it. Ross card has an interest fee of $2, it also has an APR of 29%, and you do not have to pay any advance fee for getting it.
Also Read: How to Apply for Truist Credit card?
Every credit card has its own advantages. Credit cards can save a lot of money for you if you know about their advantages and how to use the card. Here are some amazing benefits of using this credit card.
- You have zero down payment if you use this card.
- You have no annual fees to pay.
- You do not need to pay any advance fees.
- If you pay your bill within 6 months, you do not have to pay late fees.
- If you have to pay the late fees, it has limited charges.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What bank is Ross’s credit card?
Citibank has issued the Ross credit card.
What credit cards does Ross accept?
You can use the Ross credit card and every store that accepts the Citibank credit cards. Generally, people buy the Ross card to buy products of Ross-Simons, you can even use this card for online purchases at firstbankcard.com and Ross online products.