Twenty thousand stores in South Africa offer Game Store account to the users. Its popularity increased when people identified the benefits they could achieve using Game Account at a Game Store. Also, it is powered by RCS, a trusted Financial Services Provider. Another reason for its popularity is that many people have become more aware of the subtle credit options. Since it is backed by reliable sources (RCA), people look forward to associating with it.
Read this blog to learn about the game account, eligibility, application, and benefits.
Who is eligible game account application?
The game account gives users several benefits in South Africa. However, some eligibility criteria are mandatory while applying for the game account.
Let’s look at how you can become eligible for a game account application:
- The game account works as a credit account. Therefore, the users must have a monthly income of R 2,000. Only then the account owners will be provided with R 50,000 in credit.
- You can apply for the lowest qualifying credentials if your income is less than R 2,000. You must earn R 750 per month to be eligible for this scheme.
- They should be eligible to repay the credit in a 24-month or 26-month plan.
What are the application requirements?
It is a great responsibility to be the account holder of the game account. Therefore, the applicants must be perfectly eligible before applying. Here are all the compulsory application requirements:
- The applicant must be 18 years old and above while applying for the game account.
- To repay the credits, one must earn a decent monthly income. The primary requirement is to make R 2,000 monthly and more.
- The scheme is designed for the people of South Africa. So, they must present an ID proof, i.e., a South African ID book, Smart Card, and a Driver’s license.
- The applicant should have a bank account in any South African bank.
- The payment proof of at least three months.
If you qualify for all the above requirements, then go ahead and apply for Game Account.
How to apply for a game account application online?
Application for the game account is now possible in the comfort of your home. You can conveniently apply for a game account online in these few steps.
- Send a message ‘Game’ on the number 43377.
- You will receive a response that states ‘Start Your Application.’ Click on it to enter details.
- Now, an application form will pop up on the screen.
- Provide personal details such as RSA ID Number, Name, Surname, Mobile Number, and Email Address. Furthermore, enter your financial information, i.e., monthly income.
- All the terms and conditions are essential and tick the check box.
- Tap on the next button to complete the process.
- The users can allocate their credits in cash at the time of withdrawal.
- Game accounts are easiest to manage for everyone as the app is widely available at AppStore and PlayStore. So, now you can access your credits with the app.
- The repayment alternative ranges from 2 years to 3 years. It gives users the option to pay conveniently.
- You can use R 50,000 worth of credit at 2600 stores in South Africa.
- For a considerable sum of money, users can avail of customer protection insurance to secure their accounts.
- The items purchased from the credits will allow you to have an extended warranty of up to 50%.
- You can accept more cards for your friends and families and make their shopping experience a treat.
At which shops can I use my Game card?
You can use Game Cards at the national retail stores such as Ackermans, Cape Union Mart, Boardmans, Poetry, Red Square, Ok Furniture, Dis-Chem, Tekkies Town, Pick n Pay, Shoprite, PQ Clothing, and other 20,000 stores.
Can I use Game Card at Makro?
Makro stores allow access to Builders, Dion Wired, and other Game Credit Card. In addition, you can use the game card for purchase at Makro stores.
Can I use my Game Card at Pick n Pay?
The Pick n Pay shops, such as Pick n Pay Clothing, Pick n Pay Liquor, and Pick n Pay Supermarkets, allow RCS Store Card for purchases.
- Joe Lombardi is a dynamic author known for his out-of-the-box thinking and creative prowess. With a track record of successfully initiating and delivering projects, he thrives in minimal supervision environments. Joe's ability to strategize, write, edit, and proofread is unmatched
- ApplicationAugust 29, 2023Apply Sabooj Sathi Scheme-Registration Last Date (2023)
- NewsAugust 20, 2023Now AI dating app replacing ‘genuine human interaction
- NewsAugust 20, 2023iOS 17 has a killer new camera shortcut for your iPhone- Turn it on
- NewsAugust 20, 2023Threads lost half of its users, according to Meta chief Zuckerberg