ECOWAS, also known as The Economic Community of West African States, has announced the launch of internship programs in ECOWAS. This internship targets young graduates so that they can develop professional integration. It will help the students to know about the institutions better and learn about its several programs and other implemented activities. This is a 12-month-long internship program where younger graduates can not get a much bigger stage than this to showcase their skills and outcast their contributions.
The experience graduates develop and skillsets they acquire from this immersion internist program help them in their career development as well.
How to register ECOWAS internship 2022 application?
If any candidate is interested in the ECOWAS internship 2022 program, they can register for it via an application form. The candidate needs to fill out this application with the correct details and need to submit it before the deadline period. You can visit its official website to know more about it and get the application form. You can also click here to get directly to the application form.
The application form will contain a certain field that the candidate needs to fill up. This includes his name, Curriculum Vitae, Motivation Letter, Passport Size Photograph, Academic Certificates, Institution details, Nationality, Choice of Program, etc. Candidates need to be careful while entering the details because any error can raise an unnecessary halt to the application to progress.
What are Application Requirements?
There are specific requirements that every applicant has to fulfill in order to get a chance to be an intern in this most prestigious community. There are some specific things that you need to submit with your application. Below is the list of things.
- A copy of all your academic certificates
- A copy of your identity card, mainly your passport.
- A curriculum vitae
- Most importantly, a request letter to the ECOWAS Department of Human Development and Social Affair’s commissioner, mentioning the motivation and commitments of the candidate towards the internship.
Who is Eligible?
Let’s see the eligibility criteria for the candidates.
- The candidates have an age limit. Only candidates below 35 years of age will be given the internship.
- The candidates must be legal citizens of the ECOWAS member states, along with a graduation degree.
The internship at ECOWAS is very beneficial for the candidates career-wise and financially. Apart from several benefits, the most advantageous benefits are mentioned below for the applicants to take a glimpse of what they will miss if they do not go for this internship.
- The significant aspect of this internship is that this immersion course lasts up to one year, which is ample time for an internship.
- There is a flat $ 500 per month allowance for the intern over a maximum period of one year. However, this allowance is only for those interns who wish to work in their origin country.
- On the other hand, the interns who wish to serve in a country other than their country of origin will get the $ 800 monthly allowance for a maximum period of 12 months.
- There will be health insurance for the intern to deal with any illness the candidate might get while working for the organization.
- The traveling expenses of the intern from their origin country to the host country will be borne by the organization.
To get further details regarding you can visit this official website- https://ecowas.int/.
You can also write your queries to this address – [email protected]
Feel free to contact the ECOWAS community for any information or queries related to the internship program.