The app test center KZ is a platform for those who wish to participate in the unified National Testing Center. This year, the plan is to conduct the National Testing in an electronic format and it was conducted from 10th March to 10th April 2021.
The testing principle implemented is around the concept, ‘One tested, one computer, one camera.’
The Unified National Testing is the combination of the entrance examinations and brings out the final student certification results.
The UNT has brought in equal rights for its users, involves the enhancement of infrastructure and quality of education through the qualitative implementation of UNT in Kazakhstan.
How to do App test center KZ registration?
KZ app test center registration can be done using the following instructions provided below for your reference.
- Click on https://app.testcenter.kz/.
- Now click on the green tab which reads registration at https://app.testcenter.kz/.
- The first thing that comes up is choosing the desired language by either opting for Kazakh or Russian as convenient.
- Enter your valid email address and then click on the blue tab called where the Register tab is available.
- Your username and password would be mailed to your used email ID. Jot them down somewhere and then click on the confirmation email link.
- Post email verification, you will be directed to the page where you will have to enter the IIN, your complete name, and your contact/cell phone details.
- If you simply tab on the reading glass signpost entering your IIN, the other details can get auto-pulled based on the IIN information.
- Next, click on the Save button, and then your personal information would be transferred to your profile.
- This process would complete the registration process, and also, if necessary, enter a few details on the site.
- From your profile, you can apply for your UNT by going through the necessary data.
- Read the application guidelines before putting forth your application for UNT.
- Only one user can use an email ID which means one user-one email ID policy is applied for registration.
How to log in to App test center KZ?
Find out the app by clicking open the link in any of the preferred browsers.
– Next add up your Email address and password.
– Click on the Sign-in tab.
Test Center Contact Details
Contact them in the information given below;
– Address: Nur-Sultan, Rodnikovaya St.
– Mail: [email protected]
– Call center: +7 (7172) 69 50 69
How to get App test center KZ certificate?
- Log in to your test center and then find the space which highlights the test center certificate.
- Click on the certificate, and pull out a print of it.
- If you need to give the test again, you need to do some formalities again.
KZ Test center Results
Test results and the date when results come out appear in the file.
App test center KZ answers
The answers are provided to you through the site indirectly through different links after the results are announced. So, if some child is retaking the test, they can keep the answers to the questions for reference purposes.
- I am Raj Singh and I am the author of handlewife website. I am a blogger and also a digital marketer. Contact me through the contact us page.
- AppsSeptember 1, 2023YSR Pension Kanuka App new version Download [Latest 2023]
- NewsAugust 29, 2023Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Registration/Apply 
- NewsAugust 26, 2023Gaandeevadhari Arjuna Review – Ghost Returns
- NewsAugust 25, 2023How to Close an App with ease on the Iphone 13?