The American Eagle offers two credit card varieties- AEO Connected card and AEO Connected Visa Credit Card.
The only difference between these two cards is that the AEO connected card can be used only in AEO & Aerie stores apart from their website at ae.com and aerie.com. The other card type can be used in any store or website where the Visa cards are accepted. It can simultaneously collect points that can be used for different purposes by the user. The cards don’t have an annual fee scheme.
Those who do not frequent the American Eagle can opt for the cashback card instead.
How to Apply for an American Eagle Credit Card Application?
Follow the below process to apply for the American Eagle Credit card application.
- Choose your card from the three options on the given website and then click on the Continue tab.
- In the next segment, add your SSN/ITIN and mobile number.
- Keep on filling in all the relevant information till you reach the end of the form.
- Once done, click on the Submit tab.
What are application Requirements?
There are three essential credit card requirements that an American Eagle applicant must fulfill.
- The person must possess a valid SSN.
- There must be a registered mobile number.
- The person’s FICO scores will be considered like for the store card, applicants can even manage with a credit score of 580-669.
- For the Visa card, the credit score requirements are higher.
How to get approved for an American eagle credit card?
Also Read: How to Apply for Cato Credit Card?
How to check American eagle credit card application status?
You can call them up to find out the American Eagle credit card application status. The number where you can call is 800-843-0875. It takes 7-10 business days to get the approval on the credit card.
How to Increase American eagle credit card limit?
The credit card limit can be increased by filling up an online application form.
- Visit the official website and then choose the Learn tab.
- Now select the Forms option, and then click on the Visa Credit Card application.
- After filling out the application form, click on the checkbox to increase the credit card limit.
Also Read: How to Apply for American Eagle Application
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What credit score is needed for American eagle credit card?
The FICO score needs to be somewhere in the range of 580-669 for a store card. For a Visa card, you need higher scores.
Is American eagle credit card worth it?
Yes, credit cards are worth the effort. You can do a lot of things with the help of credit cards.
Does American eagle credit card have annual fee?
You do not need to pay an annual fee for having an American Eagle credit card.
What bank issues American eagle credit card?
Synchrony bank is responsible for issuing both the American Eagle credit cards.
For an American Eagle Credit card, read the above essential information and to file a credit card application.