What is Agsmeis loan application scheme?
AGSMEIS loan scheme is an initiative of the Nigerian Federal Government to promote sustainable economic development and employment generation for MSME (Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises) groups.
Agri-Business/Small & Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) is for MSME groups of Nigeria to help them grow their business with NMFB (NIRSAL Microfinance Bank). Businesses will be provided a loan at 5% ROI and the maximum loan amount could be up to N10,000,000 for a tenure of 7 years.
Download Agsmeis loan application form PDF?
The AGSMEIS loan registration process for this year has already commenced. To download the AGSMEIS online loan application form 2021, loan seekers can visit the AGSMEIS loan application portal 2021. After this, suitable candidates can download the application form or apply online. The steps are as follows:
- After visiting the AGSMEIS web app portal, applicants have to verify their Bank Verification Number.
- Then, they must complete the user registration steps and provide relevant contact information.
- They may be required to provide some other information about their business.
- Finally, they can click on the Submit button to complete the registration.
What are Agsmeis loan application requirements?
The AGSMEIS loan application requirements are as follows:
- According to the first criterion, the applicant’s business should fall under textile & fashion, agriculture, industrial manufacturing, hospitality, arts & creative industry, entertainment, and information & communication technology.
- Candidates should have Nigeria National Identity Number (NIN).
- They should be between the age group of 18-50.
- They should have a bank account and training certificate from EDI.
- They should also supply a Letter of Introduction and business registration proof.
Agsmeis loan application status
Once the AGSMEIS loan news is out that the registration process has commenced, applicants can apply at the AGSMEIS portal. After this, they can check the loan application status in the web portal. Portal login is required for this purpose followed by which they can verify if the AGSMEIS loan approval has happened or not.
How to get Agsmeis training registration form?
Loan applicants can directly receive mandatory training from any NIRSAL MFB’s help and get certified by the Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI). The training registration form can be obtained from the web portal of AGSMEIS or from the Nirsal MFB. The training would help the applicants to understand what sort of AGSMEIS loan interview questions they would be facing and how to answer them in the best possible way.
How to download Agsmeis app?
There is no need to download the AGSMEIS app as it is a web-based app which can be directly accessed via a compatible browser like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc.
- I am Raj Singh and I am the author of handlewife website. I am a blogger and also a digital marketer. Contact me through the contact us page.
- NewsAugust 29, 2023Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Registration/Apply 
- NewsAugust 26, 2023Gaandeevadhari Arjuna Review – Ghost Returns
- NewsAugust 25, 2023How to Close an App with ease on the Iphone 13?
- TechnologyAugust 25, 2023Finalgrow.com free Instagram Followers- [Instant in 3 to 5 minutes]