What is better than having multiple cashback and discounts on every purchase with a credit card? Well, the feelings are second to none. That magic card has to be the Venmo Card. The Venmo app has the option to deposit or transfer money from various bank accounts to your Venmo credit card account or vice versa. This is basically the best app that you may need in order to fulfill all your needs and also to be on a budget. Get yourself signed up for a Venmo account and do yourself a favor and enjoy from there on!
How can we add Venmo App Credit Card in Google pay?
In order to add the Venmo Credit card to Google pay, consider the steps below:
Step 1: Launch Google Playstore or App Store on your mobile device.
Step 2: At the top right-hand corner, tap on your profile photo.
Step 3: Now, Choose the option Bank account.
Step 4: Then, Tap on ‘Add account’ and add then enter your Venmo Card Number.
Step 5: Furthermore, Enter the required details and press Confirm, and that’s all!
Kudos, you have successfully added your Venmo Credit Card to your Google pay account.
Can I add Venmo Card to my Google Pay?
For the record, we all have our total trust in Google, and it is safe to say that we find google pay the safest option to carry out online transactions. It is quite straightforward, and convenient. The best part is, that it is quite interactive. It has games and kinds of stuff alike where you can play, collect virtual cards and earn money cash back!
On the other hand, Venmo also plays a similar role, and like any other card, you can also link up your Venmo Credit Card and enjoy the benefits of both Google pay and Venmo policies. Not only that, the whole process gets furthermore convenient and does not involve any third-party application or medium, that may interrupt your transactions.
So, the answer is YES! You can link your Venmo app with your Google Pay without any hassle and additional fees involved.
Also Check:- How to transfer money from Venmo to debit card?
Which bank credit card can be added to google pay?
While Google is almost a global company, it only allows around 70% of the credits and debit cards to be linked to google pay. It is so because wherever they find any discrepancy, they back off- quality over quantity indeed!
With that said, the bank cards accepted by google pay are:
- American Express.
- Discover (the U.S. only)
- JCB (Japan and U.S. only)
- Visa Electron (outside U.S. only)
- Elo credit cards (Brazil only; Elo debit cards aren’t accepted though)
As discussed above, google pay allows almost all major cards from many banks. The most important and the ones that are widely used are:
- Visa Electron
For the record, if you find any difficulty linking your card or likewise, try contacting the authorized bank for a speedy resolution. There are some common types of cards that aren’t compatible with google pay. These may vary from region to region, for instance: Wire transfers and others like-
- Bank transfers
- Western Union
- Money Gram
- Virtual Credit Cards (VCC)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Chris Glynn is an experienced writer specializing in content related to Cash App and Venmo. With over 8 years of expertise in the field, his advanced and creative writing skills enable him to provide users with accurate and insightful content.
- NewsFebruary 20, 2024How long does it take to get a Michigan Tax Refund?
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Michigan $500 Tax Rebate, Who Qualifies, Payment Dates, Amount
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024One-time top-up to the Canada Housing Benefit 2024
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024$500 Canada Housing Benefit 2024 Payment Schedule