- How to use adidas confirmed app?
Working with the Adidas app is no hard play. It’s easy and user-friendly, so after downloading the app, you will have to register yourself with the app.
- There are three sections- the Home Menu, the Shop section, and the Profile Section.
- Home Section is meant for the latest releases, and if you’re trying to catch up on the release, you can scroll through this section.
- From the Shop section, you can check for all the products which are in store right then. You can also view the release dates for each of the trainers. You can also sign up for reminders of every release. Make sure you don’t miss the hyper drops.
- In the Profile section, update your address and payment methods.
- Raffles is how the products are sold on the site. You must be all up and ready the day drops are released. Raffles usually open at 09:00 am. However, they can also be released later, so it’s important to sign up for your release reminders.
- Within a fixed period, you will need to enter the raffle.
- The in-app raffles are made easier. You can sit back after entering while waiting for your winning and losing.
How to add payment method on adidas confirmed app?
To add payment on Adidas confirmed app, you need to do the following steps.
- Go to the Profile section.
- Now select Payments from the Adidas Yeezy Confirmed App
- Click on Add a Payment method
- Now choose any of the payment methods approved by Adidas and add the details while paying.
- When paying up, Adidas Yeezy Confirmed App would redirect you to the concerned site.
- With Adidas, you cannot save the billing information.
- If you’re choosing PayPal as the payment option, you would be directed to the PayPal page. Here, you will have to fill in your PayPal account details.
Adidas confirmed app return policy?
According to the Adidas Yeezy Confirmed App return policy, you will be eligible for a full refund within 30 days from the purchase date.
Season surcharges won’t be refundable.
In the holiday seasons, you might find a 90-day return policy.
However, their policy states, any personalized products cannot be returned.
Face covers are also not eligible for return.
Yeezys products from the Yeezy confirmed app needs to go through the online portal and the returns must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase.
Adidas confirmed app payment not working Solution?
- Check if your card is from the same place as your shipping address. If they differ your request will not go through the order window.
- Browsers can be a problem. Reopen your browser application again. You might also need a different browser.
- Try using PayPal with Adidas. Mostly the PayPal account works well with them with very few complaints. Just counter check the address and contact information are updated on your PayPal site.
- Ensure your bank is authorized for international purchases.
- Often entered details are incorrect, check if they are right.