How To Add COVID Vaccine To Apple Health App?
To enter the world of new normal, the post-COVID era, getting vaccinated is a must. However, even more, is the vaccine card that you receive after that. This is because government authorities are demanding proof that you have been jabbed, especially when you travel. If not, then you are required to stay in isolation for 2 weeks, whether you cross any border- state or national.
So, this vaccination card saves you from the unnecessary hassle of staying in quarantine. Also, you can live your life and travel across borders just normally. However, for this to happen, you must get jabbed with the vaccine as soon as possible. Only after receiving the shots, you will get this card.
The post-COVID era has made it a mandatory travel document. Hence, it should always be with you while you are traveling. However, a solid copy is not always possible to carry. That’s why it is advisable to keep it on your phone. There are many ways to store this document on your phone. If you are an iPhone user, then this article will tell you about another great way to add your COVID vaccine card to your phone.
what is Apple Health App?
Health apps have been on the rise since phones have become smart. As a result, you can find many great health apps tracking the extent of your physical activities, and suggesting you the same to stay fit. A great example is the Samsung Health App. However, for Apple iPhone users, there’s another app called Apple Health App.
The best part about this app is that it is evolving with time. During this COVID era, along with us, the Apple health app has also changed. Now, the users can add their vaccine cards to this app as well.
How Do I Add My COVID Vaccine To Apple Health App?
You might have a question lingering in your mind, “How do I add my COVID vaccine to Apple Health App?” The answer is pretty easy. Just follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download your vaccination details. Then, hit “Add to Wallet & Health”. Your vaccination details will be added to the health app.
- Another way is to be employed if you have the vaccination record already in the app. Tap on the vaccination record. Then, tap on “Add to Wallet”.
The best part about adding the records to the health app is that you can also access it through your Apple Watch paired with your iPhone.
- I am Raj Singh and I am the author of handlewife website. I am a blogger and also a digital marketer. Contact me through the contact us page.
- AppsSeptember 1, 2023YSR Pension Kanuka App new version Download [Latest 2023]
- NewsAugust 29, 2023Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Registration/Apply 
- NewsAugust 26, 2023Gaandeevadhari Arjuna Review – Ghost Returns
- NewsAugust 25, 2023How to Close an App with ease on the Iphone 13?