Any card that you take from Walmart needs to be activated. For activation, you would need to register the card. The registration is easy and so is the activation process. In this article, we have covered several points around the activation, registration, and other processes built around the Walmart money card.
How do I Activate my walmart money card?
Merely adding your card details into your Walmart Money Card account is enough to activate the Money card.
If you are not registered then you have to perform the below registration process to activate your Money Card.
How to Register walmart MoneyCard?
To register with a Walmart money card, this is the process you must follow.
- Visit the Walmart official website at www.WalmartMoneyCard.com.
- To register you will need to enter the Walmart Money Card information in the section which asks you to click on it for registering a new card.
- Add your 16-digit card number, the expiration date of the card, and then the CVV code and then click on the Next tab.
- Further enter your complete name, address, email ID, mobile number, social security number, and a 4-digit PIN.
- Add your details and acknowledge all the terms and conditions.
- Further a verification code would come to your mobile number, add it and click on the Save tab.
- Now create your secure login details like username and password.
- From here, go to my account section and check-in to your activated account.
Also Read: How to Transfer Money from Walmart MoneyCard to CASH App?
How do I activate my Walmart money card without a social security number?
Activating a Walmart MoneyCard without a social security number is not possible. If you don’t have an SSN, simply inform customer care about it. Such a card can be used as a gift card and the money loaded in it can be spent that way.
How to add Money to walmart Debit Card?
The daily maximum cash reload is $3000 and can be done from a Walmart store. The cashier can reload your card and a reloading fee of $3 is charged for it.
what number do i call to activate my walmart money card?
When you call 1-877-965-7848, you’d be prompted to enter the 16-digit money card information, expiration date, and CVV number. After completing all the entries, the card activation process would begin.
How do I know if my Walmart money card is activated?
Once you submit the verification code that you receive on your phone, your Walmart card stands activated.
why won't my Walmart money card activate?
Adding some money to your Walmart money card is sometimes needed to activate it. Delete all your payment methods in the card and then add the information again. If your problem still exists visit a bank to understand the issue.
To conclude, we can say that the Walmart card is definitely a very handy resource when shopping. Once your card is activated there is a lot you can do with it. Try to see more about how you can activate the account and even register it by reading this small article here.