The Affordable Connectivity Program application is for those who struggle to manage their internet bills. Most people cannot afford broadband for their work, health, school and other reasons due to income constraints.
The Affordable Connectivity Program application is limited to one monthly service discount and another device discount for every household.
To qualify, a household must be below or at 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
How to apply for acpbenefit.org application online?
Once you go through the application requirements, you will know if you qualify. If you do, then you will have to fill out an online application or submit a printed copy of the application. Additionally, to check if your household meets the requirements, you can click on the below links.
- Find out more about the definition of households from here.
- Check the eligibility criteria from this link for the ACP benefit application.
After you are confirmed that you are eligible to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program, go ahead and start filling out the application form.
Find out the way you want to apply from the two available ways- login or create a new account for completing the ACP application online form.
STEP 1- Add your personal information in the first segment.
STEP 2- In the next segment, add your financial and contact information.
STEP 3- Fill in the application form with your special program participation details like if you are in SNAP, Medicaid or any other such program.
You can also mail them your application but to fill it manually, you must download it first from the links given below.
After completing the application and the worksheet, you will have to mail the supporting documents and the application form to ACP Support Center, PO Box 7081, London, KY 40742.
Affordable Connectivity Program application requirements
The Affordable Connectivity Program application requirements are;
- Participants who are already enrolled in SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, and Veteran Pension Benefit are eligible.
- Those enrolled in TANF or Food Distribution programs can also benefit from this scheme.
- If you are receiving a Federal Pell Grant, then you can be eligible for it.
- The low-income internet program for a participating provider will also meet the eligibility criteria.
- Your income level must be as given in their list.
How to check ACP benefit application status?
To speak to someone about the ACP Benefit application status, you must call (877) 384-2575 number.
Benefits of the Affordable Connectivity Program include;
- A discounted prices of $30 every month towards the internet bill for the households.
- Tribal households can receive a benefit of almost $75 per month.
- A one-time discount of $100 is given to those who want to purchase a computer, desktop, or laptop. The household must be ready to contribute more than $10 and less than $50 for the charges.
Affordable Connectivity Program is one of the best initiatives by the Federal Government as people today ends up needing internet all the time. A $30 compensation is a lot of amounts for people and helps boosts their needs. People can complete their essential needs based on this amount easily.